The Goal AcHIEVEMENT Program (GAP)
Bridging the GAP in your success: The Goal Achievement Program is a collaboration with The Greenhouse and Pinellas County SCORE. GAP brings together a select group of business owners for an 8-week series in Summer, 2023.
Starting, Scaling OR EVEN Sustaining A Business Is Tough – 4 Signs You Own A Business:
- You have TOO MUCH on your ‘to-do’ list (everything seems urgent)
- You’re overwhelmed with choices/decisions (and guess what, it’s not fight or flight – it’s FREEZE or flight)
- Somedays, it’s not waffling between success and failure: you just want to “get by”
- Other days, you just want to ‘throw in the towel,’ give up OR just start over!
Summer Slow-Down? Well, it’s time for a Goal Achievement ‘Throw-Down!’
Remember the energy, focus, and adrenaline you had when working your last day before vacation? Packing to make the plane? Having unexpected company (in-laws!) at your house?
What if you applied that same energy to achieving your goals? What if you compressed your time horizon to create an ambitious goal, fully dive into achieving it, hit a wall or even a few stumbling stones, adapt the goal and then harness all that energy and motivation to catapult your business onto a whole new level of productivity and productivity!
July & August are the IDEAL times to reboot your 2023 New Year’s mojo and power through the rest of the year. The Goal Achievement Program (GAP: i.e. bridging the GAP in your success) was created to do just that.
8 Weeks To A Reset: It’s all about you (and it’s in the data, too!)
- Set SMARTER Goals for your professional and personal life.
- Develop an effective ACTION plan to achieve your goals (you’ll be 200% more productive).
- Meet with peers who are equally energized – and empathetic to setbacks – as you are (you can increase your goal achievement by 77%).
- Get focused (68% more!) on productivity and achievement to accomplish more.
- Incorporate greater discipline – and presence – into your daily/weekly/monthly routines.
- Learn the best productivity, mindset, and goal hacks to accelerate your progress. A-HA moments are guaranteed!
- Increase your confidence by 90% in your ability to take on new challenges.
- Celebrate your achievements on a weekly basis!
The Goal Achievement Project is a 60-minute weekly meeting over the course of 8 weeks from Independence Day to Labor Day. It is specifically designed to help you create goals that will build on your success, and an execution system to ‘get it done!”
The Summer Session will be facilitated by Sheila Neisler, owner of Catalyst Tampa Bay and SCORE Presenter. Sheila developed this program 8 years ago, working in concert with a local bank and the University of North Carolina – Asheville. The 2023 cohort will be the 5th year that the Greenhouse has hosted this series.
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do!” Johann Wolfgange von Goethe
Who is it for?
There is no cost for participation in the Goal Achievement Program and the program is open to graduates of the Entrepreneurial Academy, Small Business Enterprises (SBEs), Greenhouse clients with existing businesses and St. Petersburg’s second stage business owners. The class will be limited to 20 individuals and participants must complete an application to be selected.
MEET THE FACILITATOR
Volunteer with SCORE
The SCORE Association “Counselors to America’s Small Business” is a nonprofit association comprised of 13,000+ volunteer business counselors throughout the U.S. and its territories. SCORE members are trained to serve as counselors advisors and mentors to aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners.
Owner of Catalyst Tampa Bay – A Marketing Company
For more than 16 years, Sheila Neisler has helped business owners achieve double digit sales results by implementing a 360° marketing strategy. With a degree in finance from FSU and corporate banking experience, she offers a top-line and bottom-line approach to building a business. Her method: It’s not about spending more, it’s about spending it more effectively!
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
Tune in to The Greenhouse and program facilitator, Sheila Neisler, for an opportunity to learn more about the Goal Achievement Program and how the cohort can add value to your business growth.
2023 Program Schedule:
July 11 – August 29 from 8:30-9:30 AM
- July 11 – In person
- July 18 – Virtual
- July 25 – In person
- August 1 – Virtual
- August 8 – In person
- August 15 – Virtual
- August 22 – In person
- August 29 – In person (Graduation)
A certificate will be received after the successful completion of the program (a minimum of 6 sessions must be attended).