The Entrepreneurial Academy® is an eight-week in-person course that teaches existing and future entrepreneurs the essentials of starting and owning a business.
With a combination of subject-matter experts, direct mentoring, coaching opportunities, pitch practice, and timely content, the Entrepreneurial Academy highlights the fundamentals of launching and growing a business.
The program is invaluable for businesses at any stage, from guiding startups in their first years of operation to supporting established businesses looking to grow within their chosen industries.
The weekly content is practical, applied and resource rich. Over 8 weeks, students have an opportunity to learn through compelling stories of entrepreneurship, resilience, and innovation.
These instructors and business leaders share one thread in common- they’re connections for life. These relationships don’t end when the program does.
Classes are held every Monday night from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. during Spring and Fall semesters.
Cost: Tuition for the program is $449.
- All participants will be invited to take an Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) assessment ($45 value).
- Upon successful completion of Entrepreneurial Academy®, graduates will receive a free 1-year Startup membership to the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce ($475 value).
- 12-month starter coworking membership to COhatch coworking space (Value of $109 a month/$1,300 a year per member)
To be eligible for the free Chamber membership, participants must attend 6 of the 8 educational sessions.
– There are no refunds for this program once a participant confirms enrollment.
– There are no discounts or incentives for this program.
WHEN & WHERE
Presented by: Lake Michigan Credit Union
Supported by: BLK Accounting & Consulting LLC
INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THE UPCOMING SEMESTER?
Submit an interest form here if you’d like information about an upcoming semester!