St. Pete Pitch Night
St. Pete celebrates all things entrepreneurial! As St. Pete continues to grow and make strides to build capacity and density, we discover new and existing gaps that can be utilized as opportunities to keep our community moving forward. St. Pete Pitch Night focuses on showcasing, elevating and seeding community-based businesses through a friendly pitch competition for a chance to win $5,000 toward a local startup.
We take pride in our community coming together to support the entrepreneurs that are helping to make this the city that we love.
Join for a night of entertainment, entrepreneurship and competition. Don’t miss out on a fun and effective opportunity to make a connection and hear ideas in a city that fosters and supports a strong entrepreneurial community!
- Innovative pitches from five participants
- Q&A from expert judges
- Winner presentation with cash prizes: $5,000 overall grand prize and $500 audience choice award
Future 2021 dates TBA!
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
5 – 6:30 PM
VIRTUAL – Register for link to join on the live event
To be eligible to apply as a participant, startups must meet the following requirements:
- Scalable and/or innovative concept
- In business for 4 years or less
- Previously presented or scheduled to present at a 1 Million Cups St. Pete (stpetegreenhouse.com/1mc) OR currently enrolled in an entrepreneurship program at a Tampa Bay college or University
Local entrepreneurs were invited to apply to pitch for a chance to win up to $5,000! There will also be a $500 Audience Choice Award. The Greenhouse received 35 applications and the following FIVE were selected as finalist to participate in St. Pete Pitch Night Feb. 2021: