The Greenhouse administers local business initiatives and grant programs funded by the City of St. Petersburg to allow for simple coordination efforts to help businesses start and grow. The following programs are currently available.
Available Local Grant Programs/Incentives
Back Grow Smarter Job Creation and Talent Attraction The Grow Smarter Job Creation and Talent Attraction Program awards companies with 49 employees or less that hire new employees at salaries above Pinellas County’s average wage. Companies must be identified within one of the city’s five […]
Upcoming local programs/incentives
The following programs are currently closed and may be approved for additional funding at a future date:
- Commercial Revitalization Program (General Fund) – Closed Nov. 20, 2020
- Storefront Conservation Corridor Program
- South St. Petersburg CRA Commercial Matching Grants – Closed April 9, 2021
- IRP Historic Grants
- South St. Petersburg CRA Family Day Care
- South St. Petersburg CRA Microfund Program
Interested in Learning More about these future programs? Please complete the form below to be notified of incentive details/announcements as they become available.