CAPACITY BUILDING ONDEMAND
The Greenhouse remains committed to providing quality service during the evolving nature of COVID-19, including the delivery of technology-based learning opportunities. Virtual learning pathways are under development to facilitate and guide the entrepreneur’s learning experience. Select your appropriate pathway below or view all OnDemand titles HERE.
Entrepreneurs are encouraged to continue the capacity building experience through participation in webinars supported by virtual mentoring services. Interested in scheduling a time to meet with a business mentor?
**The GreenHouse Website will be undergoing maintenance from Friday February 23rd at 9pm to Saturday February 24th at 6pm. You may not be able to register for courses or attend virtual courses during this period. We apologize for the inconvenience. **
Elements of the Marketing Plan
Topic: Marketing/Sales Provider: The Greenhouse and SCORE
Learn your target market, competition, business environment and how to write and implement a marketing plan.
Topics covered include:
- Who are the right people for my product/service?
- Where do I find these people?
- What's the difference between marketing and sales?
- Now that I have a blog, what do I write?
- How do I use Twitter/FaceBook/Blogging to attract customers?
- How do I get people to come to my site?
- Am I saying the right words to connect with my audience?
- Defining your target market
Speaker: Bob Gaynor, SCORE
NOTE: Sign-in or create Greenhouse client profile to access