CAPACITY BUILDING ONDEMAND
The Greenhouse remains committed to providing quality service during the evolving nature of COVID-19, including the delivery of technology-based learning opportunities. Virtual learning pathways are under development to facilitate and guide the entrepreneur’s learning experience. Select your appropriate pathway below or view all OnDemand titles HERE.
Entrepreneurs are encouraged to continue the capacity building experience through participation in webinars supported by virtual mentoring services. Interested in scheduling a time to meet with a business mentor?
Show Me the Money
- Planning your start-up?
- Scaling up your existing business?
- How do your plans look in financial terms?
- How much funding will you require and when?
- What are your start-up costs?
- When will your cash flow be positive each month?
- Can you turn a profit in a reasonable time?
- Is your start up story solid enough to convince lenders?
These are all important questions for an entrepreneur.
Use our webinar to learn the basics for building your cash flow plan for success
Speaker(s): Jeff Brown, SCORE
Fee: No Cost