Nonprofit Connect is a monthly event designed to connect nonprofit organizations in the St. Petersburg community while driving innovation and sustainability through collaborative content sessions.
VISION & MISSION:
Nonprofit Connect exists to build a strong nonprofit sector in support of an equitable, just, and vibrant St Petersburg. We encourage:
- Collaboration between nonprofit organizations
- Dialogue among nonprofit organizations, funders, consultants, and existing support systems
- Creation of strong networks to address collective challenges, share resources, and develop community leaders
- Access to, and support from, the government and for-profit sectors
- The inclusion of nonprofit organizations in the entrepreneurial ecosystem of St Petersburg, particularly through the Greenhouse.
December 10, 2021
The final in-person gathering of 2021 will be held at:
Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
110 Central Ave, St Petersburg
Note: Seating is limited.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
This month’s theme is: Corporate
Join us to make connections with corporate leaders and learn how to partner with business for success!
Come share your story and hear how others have successfully worked with and been funded by, local corporations.