Hiring and Retention Strategies for Small Business Owners
Topic: Employee Management Provider: The Greenhouse & SCORE
Hiring the right employees is an important step in employee retention. In today’s environment employees have many options and are willing to quickly seek another employment opportunity if they feel that they have not made a good decision. Once an employee is hired, it is your responsibility to create a work environment that is positive, engaging, and meets the needs of your employees.
This month be sure to mark your calendar to join Greenhouse staff and partner presenters for informative and engaging webinars, a facilitated discussion, and access to a month-end expert blog containing additional tips and strategies.
- Interviewing strategies to make the right hiring decision.
- Effectively onboarding your new employee.
- Strategies to ensure your pay is competitive.
- Communication and involvement approaches to engage your employees.
- Training and development ideas to increase your employees’ value to your organization
Speaker(s): Presenter: Curt Engelmann, SCORE
Fee: No Cost
NOTE: Log-in or create a Greenhouse client profile to access